The Affiliate Account Manager manages a portfolio of affiliates’ accounts and is a point of contact for its affiliates. The Affiliate Account Manager is responsible for expanding and optimizing the affiliate portfolio on an ongoing basis by recruiting new affiliates while maintaining and deepening partnership with existing affiliates. The Affiliate Account Manager will also be providing weekly and monthly analysis reports for senior management, showing his progression towards monthly targets that were set.
• Accountable for the strategy setting for individual portfolio of affiliates as well as implementing department strategy set by Head Of Affiliates.
• Responsible for meeting monthly targets of First Time Deposits (FTDs) and Net Gaming Revenue (NGR) that were set by the Head Of Affiliates together with senior management.
• Responsible for the constant volume growth of the portfolio and its profitability by identifying and reaching out to new potential affiliates with the aim of recruiting them to the Ladbrokes Coral Affiliates Programme while negotiating new profitable agreements.
• Accountable for the daily management and maintenance of on-going campaigns, ensuring all promotional materials presented to target audience are compliant, appropriate and competitive at all times.
• Work in synergy with the digital marketing analysts to better understand campaign performances and identify new opportunities to increase efficiency in order to ultimately drive higher portfolio’s performance and ensure monthly targets are met.
• Anticipate new industry trends, analyse past results and creative communications with the goal of enriching the affiliate portfolio and attracting new affiliates.
• Keep lines of communication with affiliates open and ensuring all affiliates are up to date with regards to new products and any programme enhancements or changes.
• Plan and ensure all affiliate marketing activities adhere to budgeted costs and forecasted targets requirements.
• Manage affiliates’ activity within the account including: communication of key messages; creating solutions through real-time placement and evaluation; ensuring campaigns and any other activity in the account are consistent with both Ladbrokes Coral’s brand values and campaign’s messages.
• Responsible for delivering daily, weekly, and monthly reports on all activities to key stakeholders in order to communicate existing campaign’s performance and recommended improvements.
• Ensure optimal Return On Investment (ROI) of Ladbrokes Coral affiliate programme by regularly monitoring revenue output from each affiliate.
• Maintain full awareness and being up to date with any change in legislation and best practices for affiliate marketing by using various affiliate forums.
• Ensure all affiliates media activity is approved by the company’s compliance team.
|Specialist Skills and Experience Required|
|· Significant hands-on and strategic online sports or gaming experience
· Results orientated individual with focus on successful delivery, agility and self-control
· Proven analytical capabilities and understanding of BI and data analytics
· Strong understanding of digital advertising legislation and codes of practice
· Strategic thinker with good problem-solving and project-management skills
· Track record of working internationally – preferred
· Genuine ability to cope with ambiguity and constant change
· At least 12 months of strong affiliate management experience
· Knowledge of the online gaming industry
· Working knowledge of Excel with capacity to utilize basic formulas and filters, analyse tables and graphs
· Service oriented sales savvy with excellent relationship management skills
· Previous experience in managing clients’ account while leading their strategy and growth
· Ability to work with strict deadlines and under pressure
· Proven ability to work independently
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills