The Pay Per Click Campaign Manager (PPC) is responsible for creating and managing PPC campaigns across all major search engines as well as the implementation and overall maintenance of assigned campaigns and accounts. The PPC Manager oversees the allocated budgets by the company and provides analysis of the campaign performance, basing recommendations on next step. The PPC Campaign Manager will also be providing weekly and monthly analysis reports for senior management, showing his progression towards monthly First Time Deposits (FTDs) and Net Gaming Revenue (NGR) targets that were set.
• The PPC Campaign Manager is accountable for overseeing that all PPC campaigns continuously meet exacting standards and adhere to company guidelines as well as search engine’s regulations.
• Implement PPC strategies set by Head of PPC across a number of assigned accounts and manage the campaigns accordingly in order to achieve monthly and annually volume and profitability targets.
• Ensure that the managed accounts have a robust commercial strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed the business expectations and commercial standards.
• Responsible for the day to day execution and management of accounts, carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data and implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaigns’ performance.
• Responsible for yielding significant results and delivering best practice management techniques across each assigned campaign to ensure Ladbrokes Coral brands are found easily on search engine platforms.
• Work in close alignment with PPC Team and execute flawless campaigns to ensure high and unified standards are met.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the campaigns in order to deduct on future campaigns’ strategies.
• Responsible for providing accurate reporting for data analysis required by the company.
• Manage keyword lists, ad creative, and bids across Google AdWords, BingAds, and other PPC channels to achieve company Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Monitor daily the campaign’s performance (such as keyword research, keyword optimization, ad and campaign optimization, competitors’ monitoring) to achieve monthly FTDs and NGR targets.
• To use a variety of third party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and add context to the performance of each account in order to improve campaigns’ performance.
• Responsible for ensuring the timely completion of daily, weekly and monthly data checks and optimisations in order to provide the needed financial data for reporting.
• Measure the effectiveness of the campaigns and deduct conclusions to be implemented in order to improve campaign’s performance in traffic volume and conversions rates to match KPI targets.
• Conduct in-depth competitors’ analysis, search engines and periodic engine modifications and be knowledgeable on new discoveries in the PPC field in order to assure company’s competitiveness is kept within the industry.
|Qualifications and Educational Requirements|
|· AdWords Advanced qualification
· Bing Ads qualification
· Google Analytics qualification
|Specialist Skills and Experience Required|
|· Hands-on PPC experience
· Managing high budgets’ campaigns
· Track record of high volume PPC campaigns’ performance
· PPC software experience
· Excellent excel skills and competent level of skill with MS Office
· Experience in gaming industry – an advantage
· Mathematical proficiency
· English – High to fluent