This role will take part in planning and implementing product requirements in the highest quality, be assigned with development tasks and critical integrations – all while supporting team mates to meet delivery targets and cooperating with both colleagues and inbound/outbound solution providers.
• Deliver new and enhance existing websites, including the implementation of responsive design for our mobile sites.
• Take part in implementing the client side code for the company’s gaming sites. This include handling the front end code for the cashier, code authentication (customers log-in and registrations), gaming interactions and any marketing and promotions that appear on the site.
• Interact with affiliate schemes ensuring parameters are handled correctly, cookies stored in the browser and affiliate data propagates to the servers correctly.
• Take part in ongoing conversations with Product Owners. Expected to provide answers of how to technically implement the product’s vision as well as alternatives where the current implementation is problematic.
• Collaborate with Backend developers and Web Designers to improve code and the company’s gaming websites usability.
• Develop new user-facing features that will operate in high capacity and high quality, for both mobile devices and desktops
• Take part in translating the company’s and the customer’s needs into functional and appealing interactive applications and web products.
• Follow responsive design principles.
• Deliver high-quality software in a continuous-integration, software-as-a-service/cloud engineering environment.
• Troubleshot business critical issues; Handle complex coding tasks.
Gain expertise of the system environment that you operate in, search for new technological trends and stay up to date with technological changes.
• Experience in UX/UI construction
• Experience and interest in working in scrum or other agile methodology
• Experience in online gambling is a plus
• React.JS expertise is a plus
• Self and fast learner
• Great working peer, establishing and maintaining international work relations
• Willingness to travel
• Fluent in English. Russian language is a plus